Saturday, November 3, 2012

Yuzawa Area Ski Resort Videos

Heading to Yuzawa for a bit of snow action this winter but not sure where to go?

Or just looking for some shots of snow to get you pumped up for your turns when the snow falls?

Then check out these video intros to some of the ski resorts in the Yuzawa area of Snow Country. There are guides to Yuzawa Kogen, Snow Wood, NASPA, Nakazato, Naeba, Ludens, Yuzawa Kogen, Iwappara, Ipponsugi, GALA, and Yuzawa Park.


Start getting excited about the snow.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm flying to Japan next month.I want to experience skiing there.Yuzawa is one of my destinations.Your videos is a great help.This is my first visit and I don't want to waste my time on looking for ski resorts.I'm glad I found your site.Thanks for sharing.

    ski training videos

    ReplyDelete